Monday, March 28, 2011

26/3/11 的姐妹日

Date : 26/3/11
Venue : Bubu's house

As usual, Ashley and me went to the korean class in the morning...
Then meet Bubu, Tracy and Shade ( the special guest) in Sunway after class...
We spent half of the day in Sunway to look for presents but end up buying NOTHING!
Farewell with Shade and 4 of us start our COLORS day!~
Follow bubu's car to her house and order pizza for our dinner...
We switched off all the lights ( to support earth hour), on the TV to watch MY ASTRO awards ceremony while waiting for the pizza...Called Doggi for few times but this sleeping beauty didnt pick up her call...-.-'''
The show finish at 12am, clean up our pizza leftover and back to bubu's room...
And of course, it's meetoto time! LOL~
1st song is Jolin's song as Bubu and Ashley decided to sing/parody her song when we were watchin de show earlier... When they start singing i really ROFL....Funny like hell....!~
And of course,K-POP is a must!~ 4 of us singing in front of a laptop and a mic...sang 2am, SNSD, Beast etc....
Okay...it's my 1st time singing with sexy dead voice but i did enjoy singing with my ji mui..! We sing until 4am+ and all of us were running out of battery so we decided to sleep..~
Chit-chat on the bed for less than half an hour -.- and sleep....( Doggi~! Guess who is the 1st one who fall asleep? Teehee! )

The next day,
Since Ashley said she nid to go back b4 12pm so i wake up at around 9...Unbelievable! I am the 1st person who woke up....brushed my teeth and washed my face but 3 of them still have fun in the dream with their men so i am FORCED to back to my dreamland...xP
After half an hour, all of us woke up...Played Tarot card but i wished what i got is not true or else my future will be very TERUK!
Roll on the bed for 1 hour+ then only go to Mc.Donald to have our "breakfast"...
And our 2 days and 1 night trip ended in Mc.Donald...T.T

I love them!
Just like what Ashley said---"我们的感情好到,就像是亲姐妹一样" ^^
Doggi~!! Faster come to KL...! 우리가 당신보고 싶었어!! <3

Without TVXQ,
I will missed out this 4 fantastic sisters in my life,
And COLORS will never exist...
그래서, 우리 동방신기 제발 돌아와요...T.T

사랑해 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment