Monday, January 30, 2012

新年乐龙龙!

CNY eve
Had dimsum breakfast with family then head back to kampung @Tanjung Sepat!
Basically did nothing today....just receive angpao from parents and relatives.

Chu-1
Gamble & Eat & Gamble & Eat!
HAd Dinner @LoverBridge.
Siblings!
Spot my blackie cousin xD

Chu-2
Stay at kampung until afternoon then back to my house.
Watch 'Ah Beng' with my family at night in Leisure Mall

Chu-3
Mum's side.
Went uncle's house @OUG.
Gamble & Steamboat!!
& gamble & gamble & gamble for about 8 hours LOL!
Put lanterns-孔明灯 with cousins...dayum FUN!
p/s: Dear God, have you read my wishes? :)

Chu-4
House hopping with Piggies!
1st stop- Ziyin's house. Gamble!
2nd stop- Jinq's house. Lion Dance!
3rd stop- My house. 'Rammi'!
4th stop- Siow's house. 'Rammi'! again

Watch 'I love HK' with family at night in leisure mall again! =D
The best & the worst scene lol


Chu-5
Do nothing at home.
Aunties visit my house & had dinner together.

Chu-6
Crazy house hopping with flowers!
1st stop- Joey's house
2nd stop- Shwu's house
3rd stop- Nee's house
4rd stop- Loo's house
5th stop- Tak Fok HK Seafood Restaurant @JayaOne. YumMy!
6th stop- My house
7th stop- Xinyi & Kyan's house
Had fun with the K-pop kaki in Jason's car... xP

Spot Fatt gor! =D

We heart Polaroid.
Enjoyed my CNY to the MAX!
& I'm waiting for CNY 2013! LoL

---------------
Now it's time to burn away some FATs! -.-'''

2 comments:

  1. 2012 cny also haven finish already think of next year d cny -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. class start means finish liao T.T

    ReplyDelete