Thursday, November 10, 2011

Just a Little Thought

Had a 'short' chit-chat session with friends @DreamzBakery.
A lot of things happened since the day we met.

Looking back over the past year, i realized that there are actually quite a lot of bad memories for me. And OF COURSE there are a lot of sweet memories too! ^o^

To those who hurt by me,
I'm REALLY REALLY sorry if i hurt you but i don't have the intention to do that.
If time could rewind, i wish those things never happened.
I will try to throw away all my immature thoughts so forgive me pleaseee.. :'(


I really do appreciate EACH and EVERYONE i met in KDU. =)


Friendships forged are a construct stronger than steel built as a foundation, necessary for life and necessary for love. Friends --- you and me. You brought another friend and then there were 3. We started our group. Our circle of friends and like that circle...There is no beginning or end...


-Pic of the Day-

No comments:

Post a Comment