Sunday, October 30, 2011

First 20th Bday celebration + Failed Halloween Countdown

Meet up with Bubu @Boulevard after some 'secret dating' with Ashley.

1st Stop : Had a 2011 Trend Drink @Chatime! (Passion Fruit Smoothie recommended by Banana Liew & I'm lovin it 
2nd Stop : Dinner @Kimchi Haru! (Watched Immortal Song 2 and MBC Inkigayo =P )
3rd Stop: Halloween Countdown @The Geographer! (Bubu: We 'accidentally' entered a PUB!) LoL! Accidentally huh? xD

Thanks Ashley and Bubu for celebrating my birthday with me....This is the 2nd time both of you celebrate my birthday with me...
I really didn't sense anything until some weird conversation between you both HAHA! But I really don't know bout it AT ALL! So Thanks ALOT! 

And our FAILED Halloween Countdown....
We ordered JUICE at around 8pm and decided to countdown....but we failed! -.-''' Nothing much to do except sitting there and taking photos with those 'ghosts' -.-

Enjoyed my day very MUCH!
Thanks ya! 

Love ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment