Friday, May 27, 2011

Day Before She Leaves for Liverpool

Say Bye to Midterm and Hello to Holiday. 
Start my holiday by spending a day with my aunt and cousin sisters.
Went to Ikea in the morning and had our lunch at The Curve.
Has been searching for nice cafe since last week but end up having our lunch at ChaoYen Teochew Cuisine. -___-'''
Someone called me and ask me to meet him outside the restaurant. Fuiyoh~ Introduce his girlfriend to me somemore....Haha not bad not bad....Lenglui satu~ but very diam...i very scare LOL
After that we continue shopping at The Curve.
Then I was trying to persuade my mum to let me learn clay craft but end up she is the one who signed up for the course.....대박! -___-'''
Later on, we had our high-tea at Chocolate Lounge! Yummy but not up to my expectation. I guess *.*
*FairLady Frappe+Strawberry Frappe+FairLady Mocha Frappe*

                                                                           Mummy

 Little Cousin Sis.

Chocolate Affair

Photo before we leave.

Tired but enjoy.
Biew Jie is going to Liverpool tmr. I'm gonna miss her =3

No comments:

Post a Comment