Saturday, February 26, 2011

有够衰!

Wake up at 9am....( yeah a brand new day~ ) (^.^)
Pass my touch n go to my dad and ask him to top up for me...
My 1st disaster arrived!
Got nagged by my dad for no reason!
2nd disaster...
Parents argue again because of some problem...A really tiny matter and it makes me feel bad whenever they are argueing..
Quickly leave the house and go to my korean class...
3rd disaster..
Stomach pain all the way from my house to the centre....
4th disaster...
Reach my centre and look for parking for 15mins..get pissed off and decided to skip my class because of the stupid stomachache...
 5th disaster....
Wanted to go to 1u ( doesn't want to go back home early worry that war is still going on) but SHIT! I don't know the way to 1u...drive here and there and wonder where am i....all the road i passed by looks familiar because Jason and Sky used to pass through all those area during our lunch time last sem...=.='''
6th disaster...
Still stomach pain on the way back to my home....Look at the petrol meter....ヽ(`Д´)ノ!! left 2 grid of petrol....Walao eh...~ luckily manage to reach the petrol station nearby my house...Phew...~
7th disaster...
Decided to buy Mcdonald for lunch but when i check my purse...!! ヽ(`Д´)ノ Satu sen pun x ada~!!I've used up all the money for my 小白...! Korek korek my bag and found an angpao...! Thank God...! ORZ
8th disaster...
Mum ask me why didn't i buy lunch for bro....!!! Σ(゚Д゚)
Almost crazy at the moment...
I end up eating half of the burger and give another half for my bro.....

나미쳐간다~~!!
나의 한국어 수업....ㅠ.ㅠ

1 comment: