Friday, January 28, 2011

27/01/11...

Had a GREAT DAY today with my KDU friends...!

Planned to give Sky a surprise birthday party but we FAILED to do so...All thanks to Miss Hi-Fi aka Yan Lau...=3=
We then went to Yum Yum for our breakfast+lunch....
OMG the foods were FAnTAbuLous!! 一级棒! Wanna go eat again with my family! Teehee!
Back to college for HRM class zZz....
Suffer for 2 hours then went to Ikea+Ikano+The Curve!
Dine in @ The Gardens until 8.45+ then everybody went home except me,yan and sky...
Walk around for about 1 hour+ then balik rumah~
We lost our way for about 4times when we are going back from sky's house....=.=
Really "吓到鼻子洞都没有肉!" But luckily we still manage to find our way back home...>.<

It's my..
1st time visiting Sky's house..
1st time eating an ice cream cake..
1st time 捞鱼生 with my friends..
And 1st time going to Ikea with my friends..

Joke of the Day : 底裤!? LOL

Really enjoyed alot today...
Thanks all~! =)


p/s: MW, u missed out alot of fun lor!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment